The options below are available only with the premium extension – componentz ExtrasLearn More
In order to access this feature, you need to navigate to the theme customizer page where the settings below are available.
Once you are on the customizer control panel, please visit the Colors & Styling - Sidebar section, where you can control the sidebar color and styling of your website.
- Background Color – this option sets the sidebar area background color
- Background Image – in this option you can set the background image of the sidebar area
- Background – controls the background color of the sidebar toggler
- Text Color – controls the text color of the sidebar toggler
- Border Color – controls the separator color of widgets in the sidebar area
- Border Style – controls the separator style of widgets in the sidebar area – solid, dotted or dashed
Widget List Separator
- Border Color – controls the separator color of the list in the widget content
- Border Style – controls the separator style of the list in the widget content – solid, dotted or dashed