In order to access this feature, you need to navigate to the theme customizer page where the settings below are available.
Once you are on the customizer control panel, please visit the Logo & Site Title section, where you can set the custom logo for your website.
- Logo / Site Title – select if you want to display a custom logo image or site title as a logo
- Logo – in this option, you can set the main logo image, if enabled in the Logo / Site Title option
- Logo For Menu Hover/Sticky Header – in this option you can set the menu hover/sticky header logo image, if enabled in the Logo / Site Title option
- Logo Max Height (px) – this setting controls the max height of the logo image in pixels, if set in the Logo option
- Sticky Logo Max Height (px) – this setting controls the max height of the logo image of the sticky header in pixels, if set in the Logo For Menu Hover/Sticky Header option
TIP: If you wish to have a great looking logo image of your website, we recommend to install an SVG Support plugin which will allow you to upload an SVG type logo that will perfectly adapt to any device screen and make it pixel perfect.